Why people get stretches?
Many studies found that people can get striae (stretch marks) any time their skin is stretching or growing very quick. The consequence is an atrophy of the deeper dermal layers of the skin and a revoltingly visible stretch mark.
Women are prone to get stretches during pregnancy when they can appear on the breasts, abdomen or hips.Many women get stretch marks during pregnancy, as well as many do not. Whether you get them or not is truly a matter of hereditary genes.
Taking them as a normal fact of pregnancy, women are very interested to prevent them. The bad news is, there isn't anything that effectively to avoid stretch marks. Although they are often noticeable during the pregnancy, the good news is that , stretch marks usually slowly change their redness to pink and silvery and then disappear as time passes.
However, there are some things that can help you not to avoid, but to limit the possibility of getting stretch marks.
1. People have had some success with pure cocoa butter or with creams containing this ingredient.
2. Eat a healthy, diverse and balanced diet to controll the weight gain.
3. Massage the areas where you have stretch marks or want to prevent them from appearing using a body brush or wash cloth. This will increase circulation to the area.
4. Drink plenty of water and keep skin liberally and effectively moisturized during pregnancy and recovery to your pre-pregnancy weight
5. Take your vitamins to ensure a proper nutritional status which is critical for your overall health, but do not exaggerate. Better ask your doctor.
If they do not go away using the above trips, laser therapy, dermabrasion and topical medications could be effective in diminishing them.