Extra large breast implants are a big topic of conversation in the world today. There are many reasons you may want to choose big breast implants, but you will want to consider seriously all of the possible ways they may impact your life.
For this discussion, we are referring to big breast implants as those implants that will increase your breast size to a D cup or larger. The most popular breast implant size increases a breast size to a C cup in breast augmentation. By many indications, it appears that breast implants resulting in D cup or larger are becoming more common.
Large breast augmentation is increasing common in the United States. But are big breasts right for you? Consider all the implications before you make the final decision. The actual breast implant size you will need to achieve your desired size depends much on your body type.
Actors and models have largely been responsible for making big breast augmentation popular. For these women the motivation for choice in breast implant size may be quite different from your own. A celebrity may benefit from a larger breast size for many reasons:
* Being on stage or on a movie screen, the breasts of a celebrity will not necessarily appear as large or appealing as they would up close and in real life. Bigger breasts will tend to stand out on the screen and gain attention.
* Bigger breasts will spark controversy. Celebrities like Selma Hayek, Angela Jennings, Jodie Marsh have gained significant notoriety and public attention in part due to the size of their breasts, regardless of whether or not they have had breast augmentation.
* Big breasts may be the difference on whether or not an actor, entertainer, or model gets the desired role or job that they are seeking.
If you are not in one of these professions, your motivation for big breast augmentation may be completely different. For you, the choice may be more related to your own aesthetic sense regarding your breast size as it relates to your body type. Or perhaps you may have always dreamed of having big, voluptuous breast and want to take advantage of modern breast augmentation procedures. Take caution in being too inspired by celebrity breast sizes as they might be perfect for their profession, but may not necessarily be desirable to you in everyday life. Here are some of the things you will want to think about if you are going to get a big breast augmentation:
* Attention. Big breasts get attention not only from your family, friends, co-workers, but from the public in general. Surprisingly soon after you get your breast implants, people will tend to forget that you have breast implants and simply accept them as your own breasts. If you are comfortable with attention to your new breast size, big breast implants may be right for you.
* Clothing. The type and style of your fashions will change. Ideal apparel for big breasts is significantly different from that designed for smaller breasts. Your choices in bras will become somewhat limited as well, especially if you choose a breast size of DD or larger.
* Your Body. Bigger breasts will impact your body. Women with larger breasts sometimes report back problems resulting from the weight of their breasts.. Your breast tissue and skin will also stretch so that if you desire to reduce your breast size later, the new breast implant procedure wil be more difficult and will likely result in scarring. Additionally, the weight of a big breast implant can may cause the entire breast to sag under the weight of the breast implant.
* Breast implant profile. If the base diameter of your breast is narrower than your desired breast implant it can impact your arm movement. Choosing a higher profile big breast implant may be necessary in this case.
* Subsequent Surgery. The most common reason women require subsequent operations is to change their breast implant size. However, doctors often say it is usually to increase the breast size.
You will really benefit by trying out larger implant sizes by using breast implant sizers. A major change like this in your body may have some undesired results which could prove to be disappointing to you after the breast augmenation procedure. For example 00004000 , Real Housewives star, Tamra Barney, opted to reduce her breast implant size from a D cup to C cup after she received unwanted public attention to her breasts.
By wearing breast implant sizers for a while before your breast augmentation surgery, you may be able to avoid this kind of problem. There are several breast implant sizing systems on the market today, but only a few that let you experiment with larger sizes. By your own experience you may decide whether or not big breast implants are right for you.
Some women have reported that they have worn the system out in a shopping mall on a weekend, just to see how they feel about themselves with big breast implants. You will want to use them throughout the day and evening in as many situations as possible. They can really help you prepare for the surgery and feel confident about your size decision. If you the feeling and the new attention to your breasts after using the sizers, bigger implants may be right for you.
Big breast augmentation has become common in part due to celebrities. Think this decision through deeply because it can impact your life significantly. In some ways, the bigger the implant the bigger the impact. After wearing the breast implant sizing system and talking with your doctor you still prefer a D cup or larger, big breast augmentation may be right for you.